WHAT IS A DIRECT TO FILM TRANSFER?
A direct to film transfer is a garment decorator's dream! It is a full color image, printed on a film using professional textile inks that are specially created to bind to fabrics in as close to a permanent fashion as possible. Using this transfer, get ready to elevate your business to new heights!
No vinyl cutting!
No turning down orders b/c of quantity or color difficulty!
- Press on any color shirt, cotton, polyester, or cotton/poly blend!
All you need is your heat press!
HOW TO PRESS THE BEST DTF PRINT TRANSFERS?
- TURN ON HEAT PRESS AT 320 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT. (No iron, only heat press)
- PRESS YOUR APPAREL FIRST TO REMOVE ANY WRINKLES OR MOISTURE.
- CENTER OR ALIGN YOUR TRANSFER TO YOUR DESIRED PLACEMENT AND PRESS FOR 15 SECONDS.
- REMOVE YOUR APPAREL FROM THE HOT PLATE AND SLOWLY PULL ON ONE CORNER OF THE FILM TO REMOVE.THE BEST DTF TRANSFER ARE HOT PEELS!
- IF TRANSFER IS STILL STICKING TO APPAREL REPEAT THE STEPS ABOVE.
- AFTER REMOVING FILM, ADD PARCHMENT PAPER AND REPRESS FOR 10-12 SECONDS FOR A SOFT MATTE LOOK!