WHAT IS A DIRECT TO FILM TRANSFER?
A direct to film transfer is a garment decorator's dream! It is a full color image, printed on a film using professional textile inks that are specially created to bind to fabrics in as close to a permanent fashion as possible. Using this transfer, get ready to elevate your business to new heights!
No vinyl cutting!
No turning down orders b/c of quantity or color difficulty!
- Print on any color fabric. Cotton, polyester, cotton/poly blend and more.
All you need is your heat press!
*Sizes are based on the width of the widest part of the design*
HOW TO PRESS THE BEST DTF PRINT TRANSFERS?
- TURN ON HEAT PRESS AT 320 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT. (No iron, only heat press)
- PRESS YOUR APPAREL FIRST TO REMOVE ANY WRINKLES OR MOISTURE.
- CENTER OR ALIGN YOUR TRANSFER TO YOUR DESIRED PLACEMENT AND PRESS FOR 15 SECONDS.
- REMOVE YOUR APPAREL FROM THE HOT PLATE AND SLOWLY PULL ON ONE CORNER OF THE FILM TO REMOVE. WAIT UNTIL THE TRANSFER IS COOL OR COLD AND THEN PEEL STARTING FROM THE CORNER.
- IF TRANSFER IS STILL STICKING TO APPAREL REPEAT THE STEPS ABOVE.
- AFTER REMOVING FILM, ADD PARCHMENT PAPER AND REPRESS FOR 10-12 SECONDS FOR A SOFT MATTE LOOK!
Based on 1 review
Mickey Holding Minnie Kissing Valentine's Day DTF